|Inlet||3/4″ Male Thread|
|Outlet||3/4″ Male Thread|
|Max Flow l/min||45|
|Max Flow GPM||11.80|
What You Need To Know About The Hard Water Conditioner
- Construction is PVC pressure pipe and fittings!
- No moving parts!
- No parts need replacing!
- No maintenance required!
- Flow can be from either end!
- Can be installed above or below ground!
- Very small foot print!
- No electricity or battery or earthing or power required!
- No chemicals!
- No salt!
- Simple to install!
- 12 Months Warranty to the original purchaser for its useful life against deficiencies in material and workmanship! See Warranty in FAQ for full details.
If You Are On Town or City Water Supply, Where Would You Install The Hard Water Conditioner
- For a whole house application we would suggest installing the water conditioner between the water meter and the first branch line to a tap. Installing the unit in this location means that you will be washing the car and water the garden with conditioned water!
If You Are On A Bore Or Well Water Supply, Where Would You Install The Hard Water Conditioner
- We would suggest installing the water conditioner immediately after the pressure pump.
- If you want to protect your hot water system form costly hard water problems you could install the HWP3 316SS water conditioner on the cold water supply immediately before your hot water heater.