Replacement Filter for the Premium Single Touring Water Treatment System
Pleated filter cartridges with a carbon block center core combine high efficiency particulate filtration and a high efficiency (powdered) activated carbon (PAC) with a carbon block for increased chlorine adsorption. The addition of a carbon block provides for a greater chlorine adsorption.
The purpose of the low micron high flow bacteriastatic filtration is to inhibit the growth of bacteria and other organisms on the filters thereby reducing the probability of leakage of pathogenic microbes downstream.
Since the time of the Pharaohs, silver has been known to protect surfaces and other articles from bacterial growth. The carbon and silver impregnated filter cartridges offer a unique combination of efficiency, capacity, flow rate & low pressure drop for adsorption of particulate, chemical and soluble contaminants such as soluble organics and chlorine.
What You Need To Know About This Water Filter
- High flow 0.2 micron carbon & silver impregnated bacteriastatic electropositive polishing filter!
- 2.5″ x 10″ DOE (Double Open Ended) filter!
- The carbon removes the chlorine and any odours improving the taste of the water!
- The silver is bacteriastatic inhibiting the growth of bacteria and other organisms trapped in the filter!
- 99.9999% reduction in bacteria!
- 99.999% reduction in viruses!
- 99.98% reduction of cysts at high flow rates!
- High dirt holding capacity!