or 4 payments of $54.79 with Afterpay
Replacement Filter for the Premium Single Touring Water Treatment System
The purpose of the first stage filter is to remove the larger debris that may be present in water. Doing this extends the useable life of the more expensive second stage filter.
The purpose of the low micron high flow bacteriastatic filtration is to inhibit the growth of bacteria and other organisms on the filters thereby reducing the probability of leakage of pathogenic microbes downstream.
Since the time of the Pharaohs, silver has been known to protect surfaces and other articles from bacterial growth. The carbon and silver impregnated filter cartridges offer a unique combination of efficiency, capacity, flow rate & low pressure drop for adsorption of particulate, chemical and soluble contaminants such as soluble organics and chlorine.
What You Need To Know About These Water Filters
First Stage Sediment Filter
- 2.5″ x 10″ 1 Micro DOE (Double Open Ended) spun type sediment filter!
Second StagePolishing Filter
- High flow 0.2 micron carbon & silver impregnated bacteriastatic electropositive polishing filter!
- 2.5″ x 10″ DOE (Double Open Ended) filter!
- The carbon removes the chlorine and any odours improving the taste of the water!
- The silver is bacteriastatic inhibiting the growth of bacteria and other organisms trapped in the filter!
- 99.9999% reduction in bacteria!
- 99.999% reduction in viruses!
- 99.98% reduction of cysts at high flow rates!
- High dirt holding capacity!
- FREE DELIVERY!