Water Treatment Systems
There is a big difference between water treatment and water filtration!
The Hard Water Shop Water Treatment Systems Benefits Are
- We condition the minerals in your water reducing those costly hard water problems.
- We polish the water with either a single or twin filtration system.
- Systems are compact, have a small footprint and are easily installed.
- The water conditioner never needs to be replaced as it has no moving parts and is not a sacrificial anode.
- Depending on the system you install you get a softer polished water free of bacteria and chlorine to drink, cook, bathe, wash you car or caravan and do your laundry with!
Water Filtration Systems are designed to simply filter the water and do nothing for the to the minerals in the water which left untreated will cause hard water problems and cost you money.
You can upgrade your current water filtration system to a water treatment system by simply adding one of our Hard Water Solutions. To make sure you get the right unit send us contact form letting us know what you have and we will get back to you with the right unit and a quote.
Did you know that city and town water treatment facilities don’t have any obligation to provide you with water that will not cause hard water problems? That’s right…they don’t treat high mineral content water that causes those dreaded scaling problems causing pipes to block, premature failure of hot water heating elements, corrosion to taps and fittings and all those irritating hard water problems.
They are responsible for;
- Removing any debris from the water.
- Making sure that your water is clear when you fill a glass and have a look at it.
- They put enough chlorine in the water so that the house at the end of the line has a chlorine residual that meets their water quality standards. If you live close to a water treatment facility you will often have a higher concentration of chlorine in the water to those who live at the end of the line.
So the water is “clean” when it leaves the water treatment facility, then it goes into the network of pipes to get to you. Depending on where you live some areas could pipes could be over 100 years old. The only time work gets done on theses pipes is when there is a leak that needs to be fixed. Occasionally the water authority may flush the pipes but all this does is dislodge the debris that has built up and push it into the system, which will only get washed out when you turn on a tap to have a drink or take a shower.
Not sure what you need? Send us a contact form telling us your problem and we will get back to you with a solution!